Thursday 10 December 2009

Introduction


My name is Comete. I was born in France, but decided to move to Finland when I was 8-weeks old. I came by airplane, via Brussels before I continued on my trip to Helsinki. I got a card from my journey that told my mommy that I had received a drink in Brussels, so that she didn't worry that I had gone thirsty.

I am a curious little dog, some would even call me nosey (I quite often get all sorts of things stuck to my nose like mud, sugar, honey, cream...). I have a passion for food (being French et al), working, and of course fashion as I am, after all, a true French lady. Well let me rephrase that, as my brother Breizh just barked that I am not at all ladylike, more like one of the lads. I think that it's more that I like being the centre of attention and first in line for everything! Well whatever I am, I am who I am and very proud of it.

So welcome to my blog! I hope u enjoy your stay and please leave a paw mark!

-Comete (the dog that shines so bright)

1 comment:

  1. As you were born in France I suppose that you speak French§ Do you have an accent when you speak Finnish?

    ReplyDelete