Thursday 10 December 2009

My friends


Even if I love to talk about myself (which I do), I guess it is about time to also introduce my great friends! Breizh is my flatmate and most important my companion in crime (otherwise I might not want him around ;). He is also from France, but from a different place than I am, which isn't difficult seeing as France is the biggest country in the world (Comete is always right!). He is a  bit older than I am and my Papa says he is wiser. But we all know that it is the female who is wiser. Breizh is a true engineer and a problem solver. His mama got him training as an engineer when only a few months old by giving him wires to sort out. Breizh says that he was diffusing bombs, but I think he's having me on. Anyway, as a problem solver he knows how to open doors, cupboards, jars and other stuff and being as smart as he is, he also knows how to close them too, of course after we have emptied them of anything edible :D. He is also into technical stuff. Once when he broke his toe and was taken to the vet, he was really interested in the x-ray machine and asked if he could use it. But in the end he just had to lie there and listen to it working.
 
 
  
I also have a boyfriend, well we go out on a regular bases together. His name is Juju. He was born in Finland but has great French origins. He is a bit funny. We get along very well as he is not so keen on food, so he always leaves his bones and food for me. I just love that! But like most males he can be a little too interested in just one thing so I have to put him in line sometimes. Still, it's nice to have a toy boy :)

 


 
My sister Via is also from France. She is a bit special and very protective of her family. Her mission in life is to keep our island safe from visitors. Her hobbies include killing snakes and mice, egg robbery and barking at waves and boats and occasionally at helicopters. We get a long but sometimes we have some opinion differences, especially if it's over my papa's affection.
 
 Last but not least is my Papa. He is British, which caused me a lot of trouble at first (being French myself). I had a hard time accepting him as a pack member. Actually, to tell you the truth, I did everything in my power to scare him away. I still don't know why I did not succeed! I used show my teggies (teeth) to him (he thought it was aggressive, but I was just smiling), spit in his face, wake him up in the middle of the night for an 'urgent' pee, disobey him, jump up at him, steel his food, sleep in his space in the bed etc. Nowadays we get along just fine as I figured out he is quite good on giving tummy tickles and making nom nom food! (although I still like to jump up at him just to remind him that I'm around).

I will tell you about our other animals the next time, now I have to go! 
Kisses: Comete

No comments:

Post a Comment